The A'Design Award and Competition accepts sponsorships in several levels from companies, organizations and individuals in distinct ways. You may also check unique benefits to A' Design Award Sponsors.
A’ Design Award & Competition sponsors broaden their competitive advantage by increasing their credibility, image and prestige. The event especially targets design sensitive audiences and reaches millions of designers, design enthusiasts and architects yearly. Sponsoring the A’ Design Award gives brands exposure and opportunities to build relationships and create awareness.
Why Should you Sponsor A' Design Award?
Networking, Exposure, Brand Building. Sponsors have a unique opportunity to be associated with a highly successful design competition and demonstrate both internally and externally their commitment to the progress of the progress of design. They are able to connect with some of the most influential designers and develop on-going business relationships with them and their organizations. Learn more about indirect benefits here and learn more about direct benefits here.
Opportunities & Benefits of Sponsorship Include:
- Access and engage design professionals
- Enhancing and shaping a design oriented brand image
- Forming positive consumer attitudes
- Extend your relationship with existing customers
- Creating positive publicity and heightening visibility
- Create awareness and understanding of your brand
- Showcase your latest product developments and updates that differentiate you from your competiton
- Introduce your new products or services
- Build and improve relationships with current and potential clients throughout the event
- Build your reputation as a leader in the field of design
- Find new leads and network with new prospects
- Enhance your credibility and corporate social responsibility
- Generate media coverage which may not have been otherwise available
- Network with new prospects to bring in new leads
- Convey your promotional message
- Differentiate from competitors by positioning as a strong and good brand
- .. And more. For unique benefits of sponsoring A' Design Awards click here.
Exposure and Services for Sponsors Include:
- Profiling on marketing material used to promote the award
- Participation in the adjudication of the award as a member of the jury panel
- Profiling at the awards ceremony & during A' Gala Night
- Corporate logo to appear on display holding slide during award presentation.
- 2m high, shared or single Corporate logo totem displayed during gala-night and exhibition.
- Recognition from A' Design Award during award presentation to winners
- Full page full colour advertising in winners' Year Book
- PR opportunities in the promotion of the award through DesignPRWire
- Free press release and distribution regarding the sponsorship
- Banner profiling to appear in post-award photo of winners with sponsor logo
- Profiling on A' Award website used to promote the award
- Attendance Tickets to Award Ceremony & Gala Dinner
- Exclusive access to the entries – providing valuable business intelligence
- Profiling in post award ceremony e-letter alert containing company banner & link
- Full page full colour advertising in the post awards supplement
- Corporate logo to appear on the Award prize
- .. And more. For detailed list of exposure and services click here.
What kind of Sponsorships are Available?
There are many good ways to get involved with A' Design Award and Competitions on the basis of sponsorship which are explained in the sponsorship page in detail. To make a recap, we have the following sponsorship options available:
- Metal Sponsors
- Platinum Sponsor
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Copper Sponsor
- Iron Sponsor
- Category Sponsors
- Category Main Sponsor
- Category Prize Sponsor
- Category Jury Sponsor
- Category Media Partner
- Name Benafactor
- Jury Sponsors
- Grand Jury Sponsor
- Category Jury Sponsor
- Individual Jury Sponsor
- Media Partnership
- Main Traditional Media Partner
- Main Digital Media Partner
- Category Traditional Media Partner
- Category Digital Media Partner
- Press Accreditation
- Institutional Patronage
- Local Patronage
- Expo Editions
- Grand Award Prize
Design Competition Organization
In addition to award sponsorship, you can also organize a design competition with A' Design Awards. We provide four types of design competition organization categories. Firstly, we offer the Fully Custom Design Competition where A' Design Award organizes everything and provides full support for Competition Management, IT Functionality and Public Relations; it is like running your own A' Design Award, a similar scheme is also available for National Design Awards. Furthermore, you can use our simpler option of running a Custom Design Competition at A' Award website which uses our existing IT Platform and Participant Base but the competition is hosted at A' Design Award Website. Thirdly, the A' Expo Edition Award allows you to sponsor or host A' Design Award competitions within your events. Finally, the design tenders could be used for procuring design services. Each competition organization categories are further divided into sub-categories as follows:
Design Competition Co-Organization & Support
In addition to award sponsorship, and organization. You can get support from A' Design Awards & Competition while organizing your own design competition, award or event. You could request help from A' Design Award and Competition for finding jury members for your design competition. A' Design Award and Competition could help you set-up the website for competition organization, providing a state-of-art design competition organization platform. For your design releated events; such as trade-shows, fairs and conferences, A' Design Award and Competition could help you find keynote speakers and spokespeople. To help you organize more fair and prestigious competitive design events, especially awards and prizes, you could request independent observers. Finally to communicate and sustain the quality of your design competition, you could request for patronage and endorsements.
How to Apply?
Application is online, please get in touch with us using our simple form.
Contact us to get in touch with a sales representative to help you choose the best for your company.